Thursday, December 15, 2011

Home for the holidays

Just a quick and dirty post here.  I've been home for the holidays for about a week and a half now.  I've got to partake in some of my favorite food items, a.k.a. Taco Bell, which was delectable.   But, I have eaten other stuff besides Taco Bell, too.  And, I have one major complaint!  Wendy's changed their burgers!  Gasp!  They now put sweet pickles on their burgers instead of dill pickles!  Guhross!!!!

I won't go on about food.  I have other stuff of note to mention as well. Last weekend was Mom's annual Christmas party.  I'll post some pictures, but they're crap pictures since I forgot to take any during the party, I had to hurry and get them fast before people left just so I'd have something to put up on the blog.  Here are my crap photos:










And, since I've landed in America, the baby has GROWN!  Just 8 more weeks to go! I'm twice the size I was when I left Ireland. With this increase in size has come an increase in pregnancy symptoms which I've been lucky enough to not have to deal with the whole pregnancy.  Yes, I now have a backache, a severe case of pregnancy rhinitis, a waddle that would put a duck to shame, swollen feet which have caused me to have to buy new shoes since all the shoes I've brought with me are too tight, about three new skin tags (yuck!), a baby who never stops hiccuping, leg cramps, terrible fatigue and heartburn that would choke a bear.  Hopefully, that line of hair that grows on your stomach and the stretch marks stay away.  My baby shower is this weekend, so I'll post photos of that, too!

I've also been working part-time at my old job so I'm staying busy!

That is all!



No comments:

Post a Comment