Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day from Ireland

My second St. Patrick's Day in Ireland isssss today!  And, Isla's first ever St. Patrick's Day is today, as well.  It's not as big of a deal for Barry since it's his 38th St. Patrick's Day in Ireland :).

I was told by Barry that it isn't a tradition here to pinch someone who isn't wearing green on St. Patrick's Day like it is in America, but I told him that I was going to do it anyway to anyone who wasn't wearing green because, it's just cool to do that.  And, can you believe it?  Of ALLLLL people to NOT wear green today, it was BARRY!  Sooo, he had to take his oil and receive a pinch, and so he did.


Kiss me I'm Irish?  Well, okay...you're too cute not to!

2 comments:

  1. She's very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick a videographer with a style that coincides with your taste and the mood or effect you want for your Cameraman Wedding, Video Wedding, Editing video Wedding.

    ReplyDelete