Saturday, October 22, 2011

Spooktacular Zumba Halloween Party

My Zumba class had their Halloween party last night and I have to say the costumes were very impressive.  Except mine...mine was crappy.  But, trying to find a costume that isn't slutty or skanky proved to be kinda difficult...especially being six months pregnant.  So, I settled on a 50's Fab Poodle Girl.

The rest of the class looked super spiffy!  We had a few belly dancers, Zombies, Fairies, an iPhone, Katy Perry, Little Red Riding Hood, Dorothy, a Cave Girl, Little Bo Peep and Lady Gaga to name a few.  Check 'em out.

 The best part was we raised a few donations to the Rainbow Rehoming Centre for cats and dogs.  The furry critters deserve a little Halloween treat too after all.

Alrighty, I'm suffering with a head cold here so I'm off to bed.  

4 comments:

  1. How fun! You look super-cute btw. Hopefully your cold takes a hike soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I went through the wringer this weekend trying to look for a Halloween costume that isn't $70 or made for a size 2 street-walker. No luck. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! You and your class look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from FTLOB!

    I think you're living my dream, so I can't wait to see what it looks like in real life :)

    Can't wait to keep blog-stalking!

    ReplyDelete