Monday, September 5, 2011

American Survival Box

My American survival kit arrived today!  It includes York Peppermint Patties, Chocolate Cook and Serve Pudding, and Peaches and Cream Oatmeal.  Sadly, Taco Bell wouldn't quite ship well, so it was minus that little treat.  Here's my spread (Never mind the poor picture quality.  It was taken with my cell phone and my camera lens is cracked because I can't have nice things.):



Now, the next picture is quite sad.  You see, these two here were SO excited as I was opening the box, I'm sure they thought there was something inside for them.  However, once they realized there wasn't, this was the scene before me...disappointed city here:

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING! Oh man, I could go for some peppermint patties right now. The things we miss from home, right!?

    ReplyDelete