Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Interview progress

Alrighty, bloggy folk...I think we have our questions for the interview with a shopkeeper a.k.a. my husband, Barry, post ready to go.  He is having a little case of the camera bashfulness so I will do the best I can do...and so will he.  So here are the questions.  Mollie...you have the most and I will make sure my huckster, er, I mean hubster answers them to the best of his abilities.  :) 

It may take me some time to get this posted since I'm leaving Thursday to go back to the States to finish up a few things and get my kitties.  I'm so excited to bring them over here but I'm soooooo freakin' nervous about the trip with them so lots of prayers for me and my kitties on April 28th would be appreciated.  And, so you know who you're praying for, here they are.  My Charlie and Fox Jeffrey.

Also, I've been given blog herpes (a term coined by Mollie at Ok in UK and now spreading like wildfire in the blogosphere...as herpes does).  Blog herpes equals a blog award.  This time I was given an award by Rachel over at The Mean Girl Diaries.  The Versatile Blogger award.  Thanks, Rachel! I'll do all the award rules and stuff later because right now, I'm too tired.  I've taught five Zumba classes in the past two days and need to pack a suitcase. 


And, I'm so excited that in a few days, I'll get to drive a car again and go to Taco Bell.  Fresco bean burrito, you're on my list...I'm comin' for ya!!!

12 comments:

  1. YAY for Charlie and Fox Jeffrey! I travel with my furry Cat-monger all the time! He's ridden cross country in the car (multiple times), and has flown by air several times too (under the seat in front of me)! I've found the less tranquilized he is the better he does (less summersaulting and howling). Odd right? I wish them happy, screech free travels to Ireland! You rock those Zumba classes, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog herpes, ha!!

    I hope Charlie and Fox Jeffrey (and you) have a safe trip. I'll be thinking of them! Oh, and I can't wait for the interview...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, blog herpes. It's true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for the interview! Soak up everything you can in the states and good luck on your trip back with the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! Excited about the interview!

    And by the way, two thanks: one) thanks for the shout outs! two) thanks for rubbing it in that you get to go back. (in BonQuiQui's voice: Girl, I could cut you.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mollie--Bon Qui Qui...bahhahahhaha!
    @true story-thank you!
    @Erin Dawn--:)
    @Katie--Thank you!
    @Rachel--That makes me feel better knowing that your kitty survived :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha - "Blog Herpies" is hysterical!!
    Yaay for kitties! Hope the traveling goes smoothly. Also, I don't think my hubs could live w/o Taco Bell. LOL Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a funny name for all the blog awards haha :D
    Ooh so sad that you had to leave your cats in the USA, I m happy for you that they will be home at the end of this month! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you and your kitties! So glad you will be reunited with them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have forwarded the Versatile Blogger's award to you, n dis one's yellow. here's the post. I hope you accept it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations on your case of blog herpes, LOL. Well done!I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Wishing you happiness, Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on yet another award! Good luck with the trip and taking the cats back to your new home! They will travel just fine. I had to fly my dog once and he was fine!

    ReplyDelete