Saturday, April 23, 2011

Second book signing was today

And, here are the photos.  This signing was at Taylor Books on Capitol Street in Charleston, West Virginia...one of the few locally owned bookstores.  I also bought Water for Elephants today to read.  I can't wait to jump in with all the recent hype over the movie. Overall, it went pretty well considering we've been hammered with thunderstorms like you would not believe these past few days.  Oh, and I've reached 50 followers.  Woo hoo!

Love seeing the book on the shelves!
This is one of the teachers at the elementary school I attended way back when in Racine, WV.

She was actually my brother's teacher.  He was the teacher's pet.  Still is...look at him.

 
Me and me Ma.
This couple bought the book to read for their upcoming trip to Israel.


Did I mention I like seeing it on the shelf?


11 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! This is so amazing! I want to buy your book. Where can I get it? Does it come on the nook? Let me know if you're ever doing a signing in southern California because I will totally be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wrote a book? I didn't know that!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @true story--it is on Amazon and yes you can get it for the nook if you go to fictionwise.com which is barnes and nobles ebook site. Here's the link http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b115572/Coincidence/Lesley-Hager/?si=0

    @renee--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so I totally knew you wrote a book but didn't realize it was out already! I want to buy it and review it on my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jodi--oh that would be cool! I would love a review! It is on Amazon...here is the link:http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=coincidence+lesley+hager
    Or if you want it for a Nook or other ebook format it can be found on Fictionwise here:
    http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b115572/Coincidence/Lesley-Hager/?si=0

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool! I would love to do a book signing. I'd have to be a writer first though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely book cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cool!! How much fun are you having?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I think my favorite part would be seeing the book on the shelf too :)

    Hope you are having a blast back in the States!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Lauren--that would make it a little easier ;)
    @Susi--Thanks! Great artist named Alexander Davenport did it for me.
    @Texa--lotsa fun in between cleaning my old apartment lol
    @KT--Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally didn't realize that your book was already out. I'm going to have to buy it and read it ASAP. I think it's so awesome you have a book!!! Oh, and I think you'll enjoy Water for Elephants. I'm reading it now, and I'm really like it.

    ReplyDelete